Thursday, October 1, 2009

My pet peeve

Miss E and I spent a few days away.

Which leads to my PET PEEVE!!!


I



HATE


Kids menus.


I hate them with a passion.

What is it with them?

Nuggets and chips??? (nuggets isn't even a real food!)

Chips

Chicken and chips (normally glorified nuggets)

Fish and chips (um - yeah - crumbed and deep fried. Or fish fingers. UGH)

Pizza and chips (ok - even I like a good pizza. But these normally aren't good. And WHY THE CHIPS???)

Once in a while I will score and get a spaghetti dish.

And I am still waiting for the day I see wedges and chips on the menu.

Because EVERYTHING COMES WITH CHIPS!

I ask for veges. I get a funny look.

And then I pay extra.


And then I get all the "wow! does she eat that? " comments.

Um yeah. serve a kid real food and only real food and they WILL eat! And love it!

Kids menus. UGH.

(don't get me started on the "free" glass of sugar (I mean softdrink). I swap it for milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment